Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul: 101 Stories of Life, Love and Learning (Chicken Soup for the Soul)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul: 101 Stories of Life, Love and Learning (Chicken Soup for the Soul) Details

Presents a collection of inspiring stories to help teenagers take control of their lives.

Reviews

This book includes the short story of my son's life and death. He was my rock and my strength. He lived a brave life of 18 years and was deeply loved by many others. He was my rock. He made a choice that caused the end of his life. He got a ride home and due to others choices the car crashed and he was killed. I never was able to speak to him alive again. Read the book and you will understand. He and I hope you read it and it saves your life and many lives. Many other stories in the book are also very helpful for everyone.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel