Shock Value: A Tasteful Book About Bad Taste

Category: Books,Humor & Entertainment,Movies

Shock Value: A Tasteful Book About Bad Taste Details

Review "The memoirs of John Waters are as outrageous and entertaining as his films." Read more

Reviews

John Waters seems to repeat himself a lot. I saw him speak live at UCLA and I could have sworn some of the stuff he says in here he said at that one man show. A girl recommended I read this book. Really funny because I don’t imagine the girl agreeing with anything John says here. The girl is really concerned with being politically correct and John Waters doesn’t give a crap about being PC! I do agree with John and found it a fun read. Insight into the making of his first films was very beautiful.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel